We are unique and it works. Olas helps Irish businesses to achieve superior IT productivity. Whether the answer is SAP End-user Training or SAP project team training, bespoke databases and applications, or corporate IT Training, we speak the language of your business. Our clients include Ireland’s flagship Food & Drink and FMCG companies, financial institutions, large pharmaceutical companies and government.
Olas is Ireland’s only SAP Education Partner and SAP Business Objects Education Partner. Olas is the first port of call for official training SAP project teams.
Our parent is Assima plc, a global technology & services company specialising in increasing the performance and productivity of users of large enterprise systems.
- Ailish O’ConnorManaging DirectorAilish has over 20 years commercial experience in the professional IT services sector in Ireland. She has managed in all areas of the Olas business and has seen the business through many changes. Ailish is responsible for the Corporate Training division in Olas, and works with a varity of clients ranging from private to public sectors and from large international corporations to SME's. Ailish holds a National Diploma in Business Studies (Training and Development), and she is a Member of Irish Institute of Training & Development, a member of the Institute of Management Consultants in Ireland.
- Conor MacManus(MSc, BSc Eng) Technical DirectorTechnical Director, Conor MacManus holds an MSc in Computer Science from Griffith College Dublin and a BSc Eng in Structural Engineering from Trinity College Dublin. Conor has 18 years commercial experience supplying professional services to Ireland’s largest FMCG and food & drink companies, financial services institutions and government bodies including the HSE. Conor has managed various software development and data migration projects. He also provides design and development services in the areas of VB, VBA, data extraction and reporting services for SAP, and designs and develops with a variety of database types (MS Access, MySQL, MS SQL & Oracle).
- Martina GarveyDirectorMartina is a senior project manager with a strong track record of working on projects in fast-paced, dynamic environments, to tight deadlines in order to meet the demands of the business in the financial, energy and service sectors. Achieved through can do attitude, ability to work cross functionally, great leadership skills and constant appetite for continuous improvement. Martina holds a B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems and is a qualified Prince 2 practitioner. Key skills include extensive project management knowledge, technical expertise, stakeholder management to a senior level, project portfolio governance, leading and motivating high performing teams.
- Fergal O’Connor(BSc) Technical Consultant & Software DeveloperFergal has been working with Olas as a Technical Consultant and Software Developer since 2007. He is experienced in all aspects of the software development life-cycle; requirements gathering, systems design, technical documentation, database development, application development, systems maintenance, troubleshooting/debugging and technical support. He specialises in bespoke software development across MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, SQL Server & .NET Web platforms. He also has vast experience working for a wide client based across a large number of business sectors, working either on or offsite on both large and small scale implementations. The majority of our clients are ROI customers but he has also worked on projects for UK and African based clients, delivering projects for global user bases.
- Deirdre O’BrienTraining Consultant
Deirdre is a Training Consultant with Olas. She has extensive experience over the past 17 years in design and delivery of a wide range of training programmes.
Her area of expertise is in the design, development and delivery of Microsoft Office Suite as well as Personnel Development training programmes and Business Coaching. Deirdre also has many years of experience as a Project Manager working with teams from across the globe.
- Elaine CoyleIreland SAP Education Manager & Corporate Business Development
Elaine joined Olas coming from working in the Event Management industry for several years. Having gained valuable experience in Sales working in a high pressured role focusing on customer relations, she has also counts among her achievements Event Management & Sponsorship, working on some of Ireland’s high profile festivals. Other areas of experience include Administration, Customer Service and Travel Management both national and international.
Elaine holds a Higher Diploma in Digital Marketing, Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management & PR, a Bachelors of Honours Degree in Music from the Conservatory of Music and Drama DIT, and a Certificate in Music Production.
Elaine is responsible for all Certified SAP Training, coordinating and organising corporate training programmes at Olas or onsite in client premises along with managing Olas marketing material.
- Stephen CoxTechnical Consultant
Stephen is a trainer and technical consultant at Olas. He has many years experience training Computer Architecture and Systems, Database Methods with SQL and Access, Web Authoring with HTML and CSS, Network Fundamentals, Operating Systems, The Internet, Computer Programming with Visual Basic, Spreadsheet Methods, Word Processing, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing, Supervisory Management Skills, Managing People and Communications.
Stephen delivers Microsoft Office courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook; as well as Microsoft Windows Enterprise Desktop Support Technician courses.
Stephen also trains Film and Animation using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Movie Maker and green-screen special effects.
- Denis NolanTechnical Trainer
Denis is a Training Consultant and has been part of the Olas team for six months. Having managed two IT companies in the past, Denis has extensive experience working with management to develop and implement training solutions over many sectors, spanning Telecommunications, HR, Sales and Finance.
Denis has also worked as a programmer and system administrator in the past. He delivers training in Microsoft Applications, SQL, Social Media and CompTIA A+
- James DoranTraining Administrator
James has recently joined the training administration team after 3 years working in both private and public sector language education provision in Paris.
James built his experience working as an administrator and receptionist for start-up Palma Speak in central Paris and also Paris’ most prestigious University.
James is responsible for organising corporate training programmes both onsite and at offices in Sandyford.
James can advise on support and training aid requirements and can course content.
- Lucia WatsonTraining AdministratorLucia joined the Olas team in 2012 and has previous experience working in the finance industry. Lucia is responsible for managing Corporate bookings in Olas and also organising training programmes onsite for clients. This includes liaising with clients regarding the relevant course content and appropriate course material required for each training session along with training room requirements.