We are unique and it works. Olas helps Irish businesses to achieve superior IT productivity. Whether the answer is SAP End-user Training or SAP project team training, bespoke databases and applications, or corporate IT Training, we speak the language of your business. Our clients include Ireland’s flagship Food & Drink and FMCG companies, financial institutions, large pharmaceutical companies and government.
Olas is Ireland’s only SAP Education Partner and SAP Business Objects Education Partner. Olas is the first port of call for official training SAP project teams.
Our parent is Assima plc, a global technology & services company specialising in increasing the performance and productivity of users of large enterprise systems.
- Ailish O’ConnorManaging DirectorAilish O’Connor is the Managing Director of Olas Software Training and Development. Ailish has over 20 years commercial experience in the professional IT services sector in Ireland and Globally. Ailish started her career as a software professional using languages such as dB4 and Cobal and over the years worked her way to managing all areas of the Olas business, and has seen it through many changes. Along with her responsibilities as Managing Director, she also is head of the Corporate Training division in Olas, and works with a variety of clients and projects. Ailish is passionate about how, through technology we can bring real value to people, in their day-to-day work life, which will result in being more productive, efficient while also reducing stress in their working environment.
- Martina GarveyDirectorMartina is a Director of the Company since 2015. Martina is a Senior Project Manager with a strong track record of working on projects in fast-paced, dynamic environments, to tight deadlines in order to meet the demands of the business in the financial, energy and service sectors. Achieved through can do attitude, ability to work cross functionally, great leadership skills and constant appetite for continuous improvement. Martina holds a B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems and is a qualified Prince 2 practitioner. Key skills include extensive project management knowledge, technical expertise, stakeholder management, project portfolio governance, leading and motivating high performing teams.
- Fergal O’Connor(BSc) Technical Consultant & Software DeveloperFergal has been working with Olas as a Technical Consultant and Software Developer since 2007. He is experienced in all aspects of the software development life-cycle; requirements gathering, systems design, technical documentation, database development, application development, systems maintenance, troubleshooting/debugging and technical support. He specialises in bespoke software development across MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, SQL Server & .NET Web platforms. He also has vast experience working for a wide client based across a large number of business sectors, working either on or offsite, on both large and small scale implementations. The majority of our clients are ROI customers but he has also worked on projects for UK and African based clients, delivering projects for global user bases.
- Deirdre O’BrienTraining ConsultantDeirdre has been working as a Training Consultant with Olas since 2014. She has extensive experience in design and delivery of a wide range of training programmes ranging from IT to Soft Skills. Deirdre's area of expertise is in breaking down learning concepts into absorbable chunks, thereby ensuring the end user truly grasps the knowledge. She delivers end user training in several SAP ECC and APO modules, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, e-Learning Tools and Soft Skills.
- Elaine CoyleIreland SAP Education Manager & Corporate Business DevelopmentElaine joined Olas coming from working in the Event Management industry for several years. Having gained valuable experience in Sales working in a high pressured role focusing on customer relations, she has also counts among her achievements Event Management & Sponsorship, working on some of Ireland’s high profile festivals. Other areas of experience include Administration, Customer Service and Travel Management both national and international.
Elaine holds a Higher Diploma in Digital Marketing, Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management & PR, a Bachelors of Honours Degree in Music from the Conservatory of Music and Drama DIT, and a Certificate in Music Production.
Elaine is responsible for all Certified SAP Training, coordinating and organising corporate training programmes at Olas or onsite in client premises along with managing Olas marketing material.
- Stephen CoxTechnical Consultant
Stephen is a trainer and technical consultant at Olas. He has many years experience training Computer Architecture and Systems, Database Methods with SQL and Access, Web Authoring with HTML and CSS, Network Fundamentals, Operating Systems, The Internet, Computer Programming with Visual Basic, Spreadsheet Methods, Word Processing, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing, Supervisory Management Skills, Managing People and Communications.
Stephen delivers Microsoft Office courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook; as well as Microsoft Windows Enterprise Desktop Support Technician courses.
Stephen also trains Film and Animation using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Movie Maker and green-screen special effects.
- Denis NolanTechnical Trainer
Denis is a Training Consultant at Olas. Having managed two IT companies in the past, Denis has extensive experience working with management to develop and implement training solutions over many sectors, spanning Telecommunications, HR, Sales and Finance.
Denis has also worked as a programmer and system administrator in the past. He delivers training in Microsoft Applications, SQL, Social Media and CompTIA A+
- James DoranTraining AdministratorJames is a training and logistics organiser at Olas with project experience of taking training requests which turn into world wide training roll outs covering multiple continents. Sitting down with clients to better assess their needs and propose training solutions is one of James's main focuses. Liaising with corporate customers regarding relevant course content to maximise their training spend and ensure appropriate learning is another of James' main areas. James works on Olas' virtual training offering as well as on and off-site training provision nationally.
- Lucia WatsonTraining AdministratorLucia joined the Olas team in 2012 and has previous experience working in the finance industry. Lucia is responsible for managing Corporate bookings in Olas and also organising training programmes onsite for clients. This includes liaising with clients regarding the relevant course content and appropriate course material required for each training session along with training room requirements.
- Jennifer ConnollyAccountsJennifer joined Olas in March 2014 as Accounts Executive having previously worked for many years in the Financial Services industry. An experienced administrator, Jennifer is responsible for the efficient running of Olas accounts as well as providing administrative support to the Olas team. Jennifer keeps in regular contact with our clients and has fostered long term relationships with both customers and suppliers. The main focus of her role is to ensure smooth and organised processing of all accounts transactions and preparation of training material.