We have created a SAP training tip on some of the basic navigation options to save you some time navigating through SAP screens.
Have a look and if you are interested in finding out more about SAP Navigation or other SAP Training for end users feel free to contact us here in Olas.
- Use /n to exit a transaction and return to the main menu screen. Please note: when using /n the system will exit the transaction with out saving any data.
- Use /n along with another transaction code to immediately move from one transaction screen to another e.g. /nME23N.
- Use /o to display an overview of the sessions you currently have open in SAP
- Use /o along with another transaction code to open that transaction in another window e.g. /oME23N
- Use /nEX to close/exit all window of SAP of the current system
- Use the Command Line drop down list to review the last transaction codes used
- Use the search_sap_menu transaction to search for transactions in the SAP Easy Access Menu
Remember to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to be kept up to date with all of our latest news and tips as we create them along with all of our competitions.