Creating a New Custom Show
A Custom Show allows you group together slides under different headings without the need to save different versions of the presentation or hiding slides. The custom shows can be used to print out the slides or to run as a slideshow.
- To get started, choose Custom Slide Show on the Slide Show ribbon.
- Next click New in the Custom Shows dialogue.
- The Define Custom Show dialogue will appear. Type a name for your new show at the top of the box.
- Click the slides that you want to include in the show and click Add.
- You can hold Ctrl to select multiple slides.
- To change the position of the slide, click it in the custom show list and use the arrows to re-order it, or choose Remove to delete it entirely
- When you’re done, click OK in the Define Custom Show dialogue.
- You will now see your show in the Custom Shows dialogue.
Presenting a Custom Show
- You can present a custom show by choosing Custom Slide Shows on the Slide Show ribbon
- Click the show to present.
- Click Custom Slide Shows to open the Custom Shows dialogue.
- Then, select the desired presentation and click Show.
- The presentation will run as normal.