Mix-and-match components of one or more official SAP courses and have them delivered in a closed session onsite or at the Olas training centre, by an SAP tutor who prepares a bespoke session focused on the needs of your company.
It might be:
- A programme based around a standard scheduled course, or including elements from several, but with a specific focus on your industry and your own business processes
- A standard course from our catalogue, but delivered at a more convenient time to suit your schedule, or for a larger group than would be affordable via our open scheduled courses.
Delivery Options Available
- At our Olas Training Centre
- Onsite at your own offices, connecting to sap training systems via a Citrix Secure Gateway (subject to technical feasibility)
- Onsite at an alternative location (ie: hotel meeting room)
Why choose Customer Specific Training?
Customer Specific SAP Training is often much more than an education session.
By bringing key team members together into an exclusive learning environment, you give them the opportunity not just for formal training, but also for more general discussion and teambuilding, particularly useful at the start of a project.
The key to the success of a customer specific training programme lies in the fact we can deliver topics of high relevance to your people, without spending time on areas less important to the team and to your business.
What is the Process?
The Objective for once your training programme are established we will build the course content to meet these requirements.
Based on the attendee numbers, preferred location and course duration we will provide you with a programme proposal.
We’ll then discuss the detail of the training content with you – making sure we can match your expectations as closely as possible, before clarifying the logistics and formalising the proposal for you.
Once you have identified your chosen option, we will issue you with a formal order form, which you return to us with your payment information.
Please note: Customer specific training is costed based on the number of participants you have, the specific course(s) you require, and the location of the training. We require approx 3 weeks notice for your requested dates, in order to complete all necessary checks and qualification, then training delivery is dependent on resource availability. Payment information, in the form of an established preferred card, purchase order or credit card, is required before the delivery of the course.