An SAP eAcademy is a e-learning bundle representing the content you would receive in an SAP Education classroom delivered in an academy curriculum. With eAcademies students are provided three (3) or five (5) months of access to a self-paced learning environment enabling them to:
- Achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas.
- Prepare for a certification exam
Whether you are a consultant, implementation project team member, or center of expertise/excellence member, eAcademies will allow you to learn whenever and from wherever you want providing three (3) or five (5) months of access to e-learning content, training systems, and help desk support.
SAP e-Academy Courses
E-Academies Provide Superior Learning Value Through Multiple Deliverables
eAcademies Provide Superior Learning Value Through Multiple Deliverables
Depending on the eAcademy you register for you will have three (3) or five (5) months of access to the following content and resources:
- Online Learning Content – The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn at their own pace and repeat lessons; if required; throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems – Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of eAcademy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience; the student can use the live training systems to reinforce their learning lessons.
- Student Manuals – Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual. The student may save the electronic manual for future reference as well as print all or sections of the manual based on their needs
- Help Desk Support – eAcademies feature complete help desk support throughout your learning access period. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and “Ask the Expert” features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via Web-based chat, Microsoft NetMeeting, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.