- Participants gain an overview of the business processes and tasks of Financial Accounting. The connections between those business processes are also explained.
Price €3,325 per person
- 30th April, 2018 – 5 day course
- Customer All Roles
- Consultant All Roles
- Developer IT Administrator All Roles
- User All Roles
- Accounting knowledge
- The content of this course is limited to important functions, tasks, and processes of the highly integrated SAP Financial Accounting application. To learn more about FI system configuration (Customizing) and get answers to more detailed questions on individual FI applications, please have a look at SAP`s advanced training courses.
- This course is suitable for people with little or no SAP experience. However, a background of accounting knowledge is recommended. This course demands a high level of attendee participation.
- AC010 demonstrates FI business processes on the basis of new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
Business processes and tasks of:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Closing Operations in General Ledger Accounting