This course gives you a thorough overview of the SAP ERP asset accounting offering. You will learn how to configure asset accounting, manage asset master data, and perform day to day and periodic asset transactions. The course focuses on the accounts solution for parallel accounting.
This course will prepare participants to:
- This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers .e.g. the topics processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting.
- Participants will learn something about organisational structures in Assess Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub – ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in SAP customising, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
Price: €3,325 per person
- Please contact us regarding scheduling – 5 Days
- Application Consultants
- Project Manager
- IT Support
- Power Users
- AC010: Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC010e: Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Basic knowledge in book-keeping
- SAPFIN SAP ERP Financials
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 7 and active new General Ledger Accounting.
- Please note that the course also takes functions into consideration on earlier SAP releases, like R/3 4.6 or R/3 Enterprise and also functions on classic G/L.
- Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Areas
- Asset Classes
- Asset Master Data
- Reproduction of divers FI-AA Business Processes in the SAP System
- Valuation and Depreciation
- Periodic and Year-End-Closing Processes
- Parallel Valuation in FI-AA (using the so called Account Solution)
- Information System
- Overview of the Legacy Data Transfer in FI-AA (from a third-party system to the SAP system)