This course is aimed at experenced BI systm architects, solution architects, and system administrators responsible for designing and deploying SAP Business Objects BI 4 solutions for their organization, but is also open to anyone interested in this topic.
During the course:
- Students will learn knowledge required to design and deploy an SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform.
- Students will learn how to analyze and identify customer requirements in order to design a solution using the concepts of High Availability, Scalability, Sizing, Disaster Recovery, and Lifecycle Management.
- Students will use a case study to design, build, and troubleshoot a system.
- Students will produce a content management plan using advanced security and replication techniques.
Price: €3,325 per person
- 18th June 2018 – 5 Days
System architects and administrators who are responsible for maintaining SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform servers in their organisations.
- BOE310: SAP BusinessObjects Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security
- BOE320: BI Platform: Admin Servers (Win)
Course Based on Software Release
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Reviewing Architecture, Administration, and Security in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Describing the BI Platform Architecture, System, and System Element
- Identifying Key Architecture Flows
- Reviewing SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Security
- Identifying Requirements
- Assessing your Organization’s Environment
- Identifying Requirements using the Jade Publishing Case Study
- Planning a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Deploying a BI Platform 4.2 System
- Identifying Factors that Influence the Deployment Process
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Installing a Deployment
- Identifying Factors to Consider when Configuring a Deployment
- Deployment Design and Sizing
- Designing an SAP Business Intelligence Deployment
- Designing a Scalable System
- Preparing a Sizing of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment and Configuration of an SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 System
- Planning a Deployment Solution
- Configuring the Web Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Management Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Storage Tier for High Availability
- Configuring the Processing Tier for High Availability
- BI Platform Pattern Books and Best Practices for Deployment
- Server Groups
- Disaster Recovery in the SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- Content Management Planning
- Preparing to Manage Content
- Upgrading a Deployment
- Managing the Life Cycle of a Deployment
- Moving Objects from One Deployment to Another
- Deployment Administration
- Performing Advanced Troubleshooting of a BI Platform Deployment
- Deployment Replication
- Replicating a BI Platform Deployment