- You will gain an understanding of SAP ERP Human Capital Management functionality and be able to outline the major functional areas.
- You will be able to explain HCM Structures including Personnel and Organizational as well as HCM Business Processes.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to explain HCM processes and the integration within HCM and other solutions.
- At the end of the course, participants will understand HCM functionality and the integration available.
- You will gain this knowledge through lecture, demonstrations and the completion of exercises.
Price €3,325 per person
- 11th Sept, 2017 – 5 Days
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- HCM Consultants
- This course is a prerequisite for all additional HCM customizing courses: o HR305 Master Data Configuration oHR505 Organizational Management o HR506 Advanced Organizational Management o HR510 Personnel Development and Performance Management o HR540Enterprise Compensation o HR306 Configuration of Time Recording o HR310 Time Evaluation with Clock Time o HR311Time Evaluation without Clock Time o HR400 Payroll Configuration o HR255 ESS and MSS Configuration o HR270SAP Enterprise Learning
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- The course discusses the set up of HCM personnel and organisational structures.
- This course introduces methods of maintaining employee data including personnel actions and infotypes.
- Various methods of maintaining time data is reviewed including CATS and Time Managers Workplace
- Performance Management, Talent Management and Personnel Development activities are explained.
- This course introduces Enterprise Compensation Management including job pricing, budget functions, administration and Long Term Incentive.
- SAP E-Recruiting is discussed including requisitions and external applications.
- Employee Self Service and Manager Self service using an Enterprise Portal and SAP NetWeaver Business client are discussed.
- This course also includes various reporting options.
- Various hands-on exercises in both the back-end system and using SAP NetWeaver Business Client are included to reinforce learning.