This course provides you with the knowledge to configure and use automation functions for accounts payable and accounts receivables in SAP S/4HANA. You will familiarize yourself with the automatic payment program, the automatic dunning program, and correspondence handling. You will be enabled to configure and use additional posting options (Document Parking), Special G/L transactions and the financial part of the Data Archiving. Finally you will learn how to safeguard postings through validations and substitutions.
This course will prepare participants to:
- Implement and use automated Payment Processing for customers and vendor accounts.
- Implement and use automated Dunning.
- Implement and use Correspondence.
- Implement and use Special G/L transactions (down payment requests, down payments and allocation, individual value adjustments, and so on)
- Implement and use Document parking in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Validation in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Configure and use the financial part of the Data Archiving
- Understand the concept of Data Aging in Financial Accounting
Price: €2,660 per person
- Please contact us regarding scheduling – 4 Days
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Super/Key/Power User
- Project Manager
- S4F12 or S4F12e: Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting: GL, AP, AR in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F10 or S4F10e: S4F10: Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- The scope of this course is comparable with the SAP ERP courses AC201 Accounting Customizing I and AC202 Accounting Customizing II
Course Based on Software Release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709 SPS0
- Automatic Payments
- Special G/L transactions
- Document parking in Financial Accounting
- Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Validation in Financial Accounting
- Data Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting