- The course introduces you to the concepts and procedures of supply chain planning in SAP SCM (APO).
- It demonstrates how to forecast future sales and the release of the forecast.
- The course outlines the different possibilities to create feasible plans for cross-location planning and to achieve a finite detailed plan for certain plants.
- You determine feasible stock transfers with deployment functionality and confirm sales orders using Global Available-to-Promise.
Price €1,330 per person
- 2 Days – Please contact us regarding scheduling
- This course is intended for project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for implementing supply chain planning with SAP SCM (APO).
- Along with SCM300 (Supply Chain Manufacturing Overview), this course offers an overview of production planning and control in SAP ECC and SAP SCM (APO).
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Overview of the master data and transaction data for supply chain planning
- SAP ERP and SAP SCM integration (through the CIF interface)
- Demand Planning (APO DP)
- Supply Network Planning (APO SNP)
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (APO PP/DS)
- Integration with supply chain manufacturing
- Deployment (APO SNP)
- Global Available-to-Promise (APO ATP)