- In this course, participants learn about the basic functions of inventory management and the physical inventory.
- Participants learn how to create different goods movements in the SAP system and, if necessary, take any particular features into consideration.
- They also become familiar with the special functions of inventory management and the physical inventory, and with the Customising settings relevant to inventory management and the physical inventory.
Price €3,325 per person
- 9th Oct, 2017 – 5 Days
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
- This course does not cover the structuring of a warehouse and the movements in the Warehouse Management system. These topics are dealt with in the course SCM630 (Warehouse Management). Shipping processing movements are covered in course (Delivery Processes).
- Batch management in examined in course SCM595 (Batch Management).
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Goods receipt
- Stock transfers/transfer postings
- Goods issue
- Special forms of procurement (subcontracting, consignment, pipeline)
- Special forms of material valuation (split valuation, non-valuated material)
- Physical inventory and special inventory procedures: cycle counting and sample-based physical inventory in SAP
- Reporting in inventory management
- Selected customizing-settings for inventory management and physical inventory