- In this course, participants are enabled to optimise and simplify purchasing processes and oversee their prerequisites.
- Participants learn about additional, special purchasing functions and Customising settings.
Price €3,325 per person
- 2nd Oct, 2017 – 5 Days
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
- This course builds on the content of the course SCM500 (Processes in Procurement). Attending this course (SCM520) makes sense only if you have the appropriate prior knowledge and skills.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
- Master data for purchasing
- Sources of supply: info records, contracts, and scheduling agreements
- Source determination
- Optimised purchasing
- Special procurement processes
- Document release (approval) procedure
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor master records
- Document types
- User parametersIntegrated scenarios with SAP SCM and SAP SRM