- In this course, participants learn about the fundamental business processes in sales and distribution
- Participants learn how to perform the most important functions in the process chain, from presales to customer payment, in the SAP system. The areas of materials management, manufacturing (for example, assembly orders), and financial accounting are also touched on
Price €3,325 per person
- 11th June, 2018 – 5 Days
- This course is aimed at consultants, project managers, project team members and key users.
- Basic business knowledge of processes in Sales and Distribution.
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- The course covers the functions in sales and distribution processing in SAP ERP. It does not examine company-specific requirements in Customizing.
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format under course code SC600E.
- This course is based on sales order processing for tangibles. If you are interested in learning how to process sales orders for services rather than for products/materials, you should consider SC602E instead.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP 7
- Organizational structures in sales and distribution
- Working with the relevant master data for the processes
- Overview of the process chain
- Introduction to the availability check
- Sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production
- Complaints processing
- Introduction to sales and distribution reporting