- In this course, participants get an overview of Logistics Execution and how it fits into the SAP ERP Procurement and Logistics Execution solution.Participants learn how to control the basic processes in Logistics Execution (goods receipt and goods issue)
Price €1,995 per person
3 Days – Please contact us regarding scheduling
- This course is aimed at project managers and project team members responsible for an area in Logistics Execution.
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3
- If of interest, a short overview of the Enhancement Framework and Switch Framework from SAP NetWeaver 7.0 onwards can be provided (see also course description of BC427).
- The course is mainly suitable for participants using SAP R/3 4.6
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver AS 7.02
- Overview of the options for making customer-specific adjustments to the SAP standard system
- Personalization (transaction variants)
- Enhancements to: – Elements of the ABAP Dictionary – SAP programs – SAP screen menus – SAP screens
- Enhancements techniques: – Enhancements to elements of the Dictionary – Enhancements via customer exits
- Business Transaction Events (BTEs) – Business Add Ins (BAdis) – User Exits
- Modifications: – Procedure – Utilities (Modification Assistant, Modification Browser) – Modification adjustment