Our workshops are aimed to address some of the key principles of Project Management which requires more in-depth analysis. The following is the list of the workshops:
- Risk Management
- Scope Definition
- Stakeholder / Communication Management
Each one of these workshops has been designed to address specific needs and issues which arise during the lifecycle of a project.
Price: €495 per person
- Dates available on request, call for details – Half Day
Project Managers who need to get a further insight into certain project management processes.
Ideally, workshop participants should have completed a Project Management Methodology course which covered the phases and structure of projects
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
To gain a more detailed understanding of project management processes and to analyse tools and methods to use during the project phases.
Stakeholder / Communications Management Workshop
- Introduction to the workshop
- Identify all project stakeholders
- Identify what stakeholders need from the project
- Identify what stakeholders can bring to the project
- How to manage relationships with stakeholders
- Plan what, how and when to communicate with stakeholders
- Workshop close and summary
- Question and answer session