We are unique and it works. Olas helps Irish businesses to achieve superior IT productivity. Whether the answer is SAP End-user Training or SAP project team training, bespoke databases and applications, or corporate IT Training, we speak the language of your business. Our clients include Ireland’s flagship Food & Drink and FMCG companies, financial institutions, large pharmaceutical companies and government.
Olas is Ireland’s only SAP Education Partner and SAP Business Objects Education Partner. Olas is the first port of call for official training SAP project teams.
Our parent is Assima plc, a global technology & services company specialising in increasing the performance and productivity of users of large enterprise systems.
- Ailish O’ConnorManaging DirectorAilish O’Connor is the Managing Director of Olas Software Training and Development. Ailish has over 20 years commercial experience in the professional IT services sector in Ireland and Globally. Ailish started her career as a software professional using languages such as dB4 and Cobal and over the years worked her way to managing all areas of the Olas business, and has seen it through many changes. Along with her responsibilities as Managing Director, she also is head of the Corporate Training division in Olas, and works with a variety of clients and projects. Ailish is passionate about how, through technology we can bring real value to people, in their day-to-day work life, which will result in being more productive, efficient while also reducing stress in their working environment.
- Elaine CoyleIreland SAP Education Manager & Corporate Business DevelopmentElaine joined Olas coming from working in the Event Management industry for several years. Having gained valuable experience in Sales working in a high pressured role focusing on customer relations, she has also counts among her achievements Event Management & Sponsorship, working on some of Ireland’s high profile festivals. Other areas of experience include Administration, Customer Service and Travel Management both national and international.
Elaine holds a Higher Diploma in Digital Marketing, Postgraduate Diploma in Event Management & PR, a Bachelors of Honours Degree in Music from the Conservatory of Music and Drama DIT, and a Certificate in Music Production.
Elaine is responsible for all Certified SAP Training, coordinating and organising corporate training programmes at Olas or onsite in client premises along with managing Olas marketing material.
- Lucia WatsonTraining AdministratorLucia joined the Olas team in 2012 and has previous experience working in the finance industry. Lucia is responsible for managing Corporate bookings in Olas and also organising training programmes onsite for clients. This includes liaising with clients regarding the relevant course content and appropriate course material required for each training session along with training room requirements.
- Fergal O’Connor(BSc) Technical Consultant & Software DeveloperFergal has been working with Olas as a Technical Consultant and Software Developer since 2007. He is experienced in all aspects of the software development life-cycle; requirements gathering, systems design, technical documentation, database development, application development, systems maintenance, troubleshooting/debugging and technical support. He specialises in bespoke software development across MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, SQL Server & .NET Web platforms. He also has vast experience working for a wide client based across a large number of business sectors, working either on or offsite, on both large and small scale implementations. The majority of our clients are ROI customers but he has also worked on projects for UK and African based clients, delivering projects for global user bases.
- Stephen CoxTechnical Consultant
Stephen is a trainer and technical consultant at Olas. He has many years experience training Computer Architecture and Systems, Database Methods with SQL and Access, Web Authoring with HTML and CSS, Network Fundamentals, Operating Systems, The Internet, Computer Programming with Visual Basic, Spreadsheet Methods, Word Processing, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing, Supervisory Management Skills, Managing People and Communications.
Stephen delivers Microsoft Office courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as VBA, Power BI, Visio and SharePoint courses.
- Deirdre O’BrienTraining ConsultantDeirdre has been working as a Training Consultant with Olas since 2014. She has extensive experience in design and delivery of a wide range of training programmes ranging from IT to Soft Skills. Deirdre's area of expertise is in breaking down learning concepts into absorbable chunks, thereby ensuring the end user truly grasps the knowledge. She delivers end user training in several SAP ECC and APO modules, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, e-Learning Tools and Soft Skills.
- Denis NolanTechnical Trainer
Denis is a Training Consultant at Olas. Having managed two IT companies in the past, Denis has extensive experience working with management to develop and implement training solutions over many sectors, spanning Telecommunications, HR, Sales and Finance.
Denis has also worked as a programmer and system administrator in the past. He delivers training in Microsoft Applications, SQL, Social Media and CompTIA A+