We are unique and it works. Olas helps Irish businesses to achieve superior IT productivity. Whether the answer is SAP End-user Training or SAP project team training, bespoke databases and applications, or corporate IT Training, we speak the language of your business. Our clients include Ireland’s flagship Food & Drink and FMCG companies, financial institutions, large pharmaceutical companies and government.
Olas is Ireland’s only SAP Education Partner and SAP Business Objects Education Partner. Olas is the first port of call for official training SAP project teams.
Our parent is Assima plc, a global technology & services company specialising in increasing the performance and productivity of users of large enterprise systems.
- Ailish O’ConnorManaging DirectorAilish O’Connor is the Managing Director of Olas Software Training and Development. Ailish has over 20 years commercial experience in the professional IT services sector in Ireland and Globally. Ailish started her career as a software professional using languages such as dB4 and Cobal and over the years worked her way to managing all areas of the Olas business, and has seen it through many changes. Along with her responsibilities as Managing Director, she also is head of the Corporate Training division in Olas, and works with a variety of clients and projects. Ailish is passionate about how, through technology we can bring real value to people, in their day-to-day work life, which will result in being more productive, efficient while also reducing stress in their working environment.
Mobile: +353 86 247 1404
Click Here to Email Ailish O@Connor
- Marta MaslowskaBusiness Development Manager
Marta joined the team in Olas in January 2020. She has previously managed the accounts department and also was providing administrative support to clients and Olas team.
Marta has many years of experience in retail management where she was driving and maximizing sales and profitability to achieve growth for the company. Along with this she was also monitoring sales and customers service performance as well as hiring, managing, training and reviewing the staff performance.
Marta is multilingual, has strong sales skills and has consistently exceeded personal and company targets. She recently added Human Resource Management to her skill set having successfully completed a QQ1 course.
Mobile: +353 85 800 6445
Click Here to Email Marta Maslowska
- Fergal O’ConnorSenior Technical ConsultantFergal has been working with Olas as a Technical Consultant and Software Developer since 2007. He is experienced in all aspects of the software development life-cycle; requirements gathering, systems design, technical documentation, database development, application development, systems maintenance, troubleshooting/debugging and technical support. He specialises in bespoke software development across MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, SQL Server & .NET Web platforms. He also has vast experience working for a wide client based across a large number of business sectors, working either on or offsite, on both large and small scale implementations. The majority of our clients are ROI customers but he has also worked on projects for UK and African based clients, delivering projects for global user bases.
Mobile: +353 86 841 3708
Click Here to Email Fergal O'Connor
- Lucia WatsonTraining AdministratorLucia joined the Olas team in 2012 and has previous experience working in the finance industry. Lucia is responsible for managing Corporate bookings in Olas and also organising training programmes onsite for clients. This includes liaising with clients regarding the relevant course content and appropriate course material required for each training session along with training room requirements.
Click Here to Email Lucia Watson
- Stephen CoxTechnical Consultant
Stephen is a trainer and technical consultant at Olas. He has many years experience training Computer Architecture and Systems, Database Methods with Access, Web Authoring with HTML and CSS, Network Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Programming with Visual Basic, Spreadsheet Methods, Word Processing, Supervisory Management Skills, Managing People and Communications.Click Here to Email Stephen Cox
Stephen delivers Microsoft Office courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as VBA, Power BI, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote and Articulate Storyline courses.
- Ronnie McGovernTraining Consultant
Ronnie is a training consultant with Olas who has over twenty years’ experience in design and delivery of a wide range of training programmes, from small scale implementations to global roll outs of new systems.Click Here to Email Ronnie McGovern
He has worked with a varied client base across a large number of business sectors, delivering training as far afield as the UK, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Ronnie delivers training in Microsoft Office in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access, as well as Adobe Creative Suite and 3D design software.