Create a Quick Chart directly in Word
Have you ever thought that sometimes it would be simpler to create a quick chart directly in Word?
Well now you can!
Using the following steps you can create a chart without using another programme such as Excel.
- On the Insert ribbon choose Chart
- Select the chart type you wish to use
- The system will pop up a sample chart and an excel sheet where you can enter the information you need
- The chart will change as you type in your entries
- Close the spreadsheet once you have entered all of the data
- To make a change simply double click on the chart and the spreadsheet will re-open