- Plan and manage your investments using the Investment Management application
Price per Person: Click Here
- Project managers in the area of Investment Management
- Members of the project team, responsible for Investment Management
- TERP10: Integration of Business Processes in SAP ERP
- The SAP Project System, Internal Orders and Maintenance Orders are only considered in terms of their relationships to investment measures.
- This course does not cover Customizing for IM (see AC350). The emphasis is on using Investment Management for managing investments in the SAP ERP System.
- Particular emphasis is placed on accounting issues.
- The content of the course is also appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, ECC5.0
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Business processes for Investment Management
- Appropriation requests
- Planning and budgeting for investment programs and investment measures
- CO internal orders, projects, and maintenance orders as investment measures
- Settlement of investment measures to assets and cost centers
- Direct capitalization via purchase order/goods receipts
- Depreciation simulation
- Using equipment and maintenance orders in plant maintenance for large- scale servicing activities
- Investment Management Information System