- Become familiar with the basic concepts of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Acquire knowledge to set up business processes in the above areas.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Application Consultants
- Project Managers
- IT Support
- Super Key Power Users
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting
- The course works with activated new General Ledger Accounting.
- The functions of previous SAP releases, like R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, or ECC5.0 are also covered in this course.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 6
- Organisational units in Financial Accounting
- Fiscal years and posting periods
- Currencies and exchange rates
- G/L accounts
- Customer/vendor accounts
- Bank master data
- Document control
- Posting control
- Posting documents
- Automatic postings
- Input and display control
- Clearing open items
- Manual incoming and outgoing payments