Participants of this class will learn all of the key administration, configuration, implementation, planning, and reporting skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver and version for SAP BW/4HANA. 10.1 vs. 11.0 differences will be covered in detail.
You will learn how SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, Business Planning and Consolidation, Analysis for Excel 2.5, and Integrated Planning can be used to provide a one stop shop for all planning requirements including manual and automatic planning, local providers, local characteristics, local hierarchies, maintaining master data from the BPC Web Client and creating master data on the fly. You will use a very version of the BPC11.0 web client as well as the BW Modeling perspective in HANA Studio.
Participants will learn how to model advanced DataStore Objects, CompositeProviders for basic and advanced planning scenarios for the Embedded model to meet requirements such as data loads, manual input planning, characteristic relations, commenting and merging SAP and external data.
You will learn how to meet all business calculation requirements by using BW Queries, Analysis for Excel options, standard planning functions such as top down distribution, FOX coding including rolling forecast, and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP) for example.
In the Design Studio and Analysis for Excel, you will learn how to connect to the server, create planning applications, perform ad hoc planning, create style sheets, integrate planning functions, apply advanced techniques that include VBA, use SAP functions. You will learn how to create advanced BW Queries, work with variables and hierarchies.
You will learn how to control planning processes with work status and business process flows, security, and how to transport new objects. You will manage work status and also launch activites from Analysis for Excel.
On this course participants will:
- Learn how to position SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Version for SAP NetWeaver:Embedded Model.
- Learn how to model BW and Integrated Planning objects with SAP HANA.
- Plan and Report in Analysis for Office version for Excel.
- Use business process flows and work status for planning scenarios.
- Learn how to design BPC Embedded using best practices in a comprehensive end-2-end setting.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Project Team Members
- System Administrators
- Advanced Business Analysts
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners / Team Leads / Power Users
- Program / Project Managers
- Solution / System Architects
- Sound knowledge of BW concepts and user interfaces. (For example, BW310H or BW310 equivalent knowledge)
This course is relevant for the following SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) applications:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver. (BPC Embedded version 10.1)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP BW/4HANA. (BPC Embedded version 11.0)
Course based on software release
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA.
- Analysis for Office 2.5 (including the latest EPM features as of 12/2017.)
- Overview of BPC11.0 Embedded
- Positioning BPC11.0, Discussing Key Terms and Components
- Describing BPC Implemention Options
- Introducing SAP HANA
- Introducing BW and How it is Used for Planning
- Planning with BPC11.0 Embedded
- Configuring advanced DataStore Objects for Planning
- Designing Data Acquisition Solutions for Planning Scenarios
- Designing CompositeProviders for Planning
- Designing Aggregation Levels
- Configuring Basic Planning Functions
- Creating Reporting and Planning Queries
- Using Inverse Formulas
- Using the Planning Buffer
- Using the BPC11.0 Web Client
- Learning About the BPC11.0 Web Client Features
- Modeling BPC Environments and Models
- Maintaining BW Master Data
- BPC11.0 Embedded Local Planning Scenarios
- Configuring Stand Alone Local Providers
- Configuring Integrated Local Providers
- Integrating Local into Global Data
- BPC11.0 Embedded Advanced Planning
- Configuring Direct Input adanced DataStore Objects Planning
- Setting Up Characteristic Relations
- Creating Direct Input advanced DSO Planning Functions
- Positioning Fox Code
- Configuring Top Down Distribution
- Configuring Planning Filters
- Designing Planning Sequences
- Loading Flat Files with Planning Functions
- Optimizing Planning Activities including AMDPs
- Master Data on the Fly
- Analysis for Excel and Lumira Designer Edition
- Positioning Analysis for Office
- Learning Analysis Planning and Reporting Features
- Using Analysis for Ad Hoc Planning and Reporting
- Planning with Design Studio
- BPC11.0 Process Control, Administration, and Recap
- Administering Work Status
- Administering Data Audit
- Administering Compression and Delta Merge
- Positioning and Designing Business Process Flows
- Reviewing the Key Features