- Participants will gain SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape.
- The knowledge acquired will form the basis for more advanced courses in the BW curriculum.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and SAP ERP experience
- BW system administrators
- Basic knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Experience in an SAP component
- Basic knowledge of the Data Dictionary
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3
- Positioning and Overview of SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Working with the most important objects (InfoObjects, InfoProviders etc.) of SAP NetWeaver BW
- Creating a simple data model plus data flow and loading data from different source systems
- Using BI Content
- Optimising query performance
- Administrating SAP NetWeaver BW