Course participants learn about the supporting service processes within SAP CRM Service. They will also learn about the Customizing settings that are relevant for CRM service.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Customers and project team members who are involved in implementing SAP CRM Service.
- SAP consultants and partners.
- CR580: SAP CRM User Interface
- This course discusses the basic setup and use of SAP CRM service scenarios. This course does not cover Web Channel (E-Service), mobile service scenarios or specific Interaction Center functions.
Course based on software release
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP3
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP7
- Maintenance of technical objects
- Installed base management
- Individual objects
- Service contract processing
- Service agreements
- Service contracts
- Service plans
- Service order processing
- Resource planning
- Service confirmation
- Service billing
- ERP Integration
- Complaints and returns processing
- Complaints and returns
- In-house repair processing
- Overview of IT Service Management