The course covers the new solution BW4/HANA and is focused on the new handling and functionality changes from SAP BW powered by SAP HANA to SAP BW/4HANA.
Additionally this covers the significant topic of the Data Warehousing concepts on BW/4HANA, on native SAP HANA or in mixed scenarios.
Price per Person: Click Here
This course is aimed people want to learn about BW powered by SAP HANA (Application Consultant, Business Analyst, Program/Project Manager, Technology Consultant, for example).
- SAP BW 7.4 / 7.5 and SAP HANA 1.0 knowledge is necessary
- DBW74: Delta BW 7.0 to BW 7.4 (non-HANA)
- BW362: SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
- HA100: SAP HANA Introduction or HA100e: SAP HANA Introduction (e-Learning)
- BW310H: SAP BW powered by SAP HANA: Enterprise Data
Course Based on Software Release
- BW/4HANA 1.0 SP02 – SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- Please Note: This is a delta training from BW powered by SAP HANA to BW/4HANA.
- Please use BW462 training for delta from BW (any DB) to BW/4HANA 1.0 SP2.
- Getting Started
- Advantages of and Differences to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
- Migration and Update to SAP BW/4HANA
- Data Warehousing in BW4HANA
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA (native)
- ETL processes in SAP BW/4HANA and directly in SAP HANA (SDQ, SDI, EIM)
- BI Reporting Strategy
- Scheduling and Monitoring for ETL Processes (Abap/Eclipse/Web)
- Data Management for BW/4HANA