Upon completion of this course, you will be able to modify time schemas and time rules to ensure your time evaluation runs according to your business requirements. Time evaluation with clock times will be covered in this course and time evaluation without clock times is covered in HR311R. This is an advanced course and all prerequisites must be completed before attempting this training.
This course will prepare participants to:
- Explain and set up the time evaluation process and its integration with different SAP HCM business processes
- Customize time evaluation by focusing on the evaluation of data from time recording subsystems
Price per Person: Click Here
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR050 or HR050e Business Processes in Human Capital Management
- HR306 or HR306e HR306: Configuration of Time Recording
- Business experience in Time Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Provide an overview of Time Management business processes
- Describe Time Evaluation in SAP HCM
- Explain the concept of the time evaluation driver RPTIME00
- Process time evaluation messages in the Time Manager’s Workplace
- Customize time evaluation
- Perform data collection in time evaluation
- Describe and configure reading and writing Schemas and Rules.
- Explain the purpose and use of Functions and Operations.
- Describe personnel calculation schema TM00 in detail.
- Provide an overview of the personnel calculation schema TM04.