SAPBI is an important big picture class focusing on SAPs strategic reporting tools. This course will provide a hands on overview of SAP’s flagship reporting, analysis and predictive tools. The course will provide an overview of each tool with a focus on important features, target users and use cases. SAPBI will also provide an overview of the SAP BI Platform and sources of SAP data for these tools including SAP HANA and SAP BW providing a great foundation for future learning and deployment of the critical tools for Business Intelligence from SAP.
This course will prepare participants to:
- Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools.
- Learn about the use cases and get an overview of basic functions of the most important BusinessObjects reporting tools.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- SAP BI course focuses only on the tools SAP recommends going forward, which includes : SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise, SAP Lumira, SAP Predictive Analytics, SAP Design Studio, SAP Analytics for Office and SAP Web Intelligence.
- This course mentions but does not detail the newest tools for purely Cloud based analysis called SAP Cloud for Analytics… for this topic, please attend C4A001 (still under development).
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- Overview of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.2
- Describing SAP Analytics Solutions
- Identifying the Components of SAP BusinessObjects 4.2
- Data Sources for BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Reporting Tools
- Describing Enterprise Data Sources for BI reporting tools
- Describing Local Data Sources for BI reporting tools
- SAP Business Objects Design Studio
- Creating an Analytical Application in SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
- Creating a Workbook in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating a Presentation using Business Objects Analysis for Microsoft Power Point
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Creating a Report in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Differentiating SAP Crystal Reports 2016 and SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise (Optional)
- SAP Lumira
- Visualizing Data in SAP Lumira
- SAP Predictive Analytics 2.0
- Describing SAP Predictive Analytics
- Forecasting with SAP Predictive Analysis – Automated Analytics
- Using SAP Predictive Analysis – Expert Analytics
- BI Platform Features – Reporting with Mobile Devices
- Describing the Methods of Making Reports Available on Mobile Devices
- BI Platform Features – Scheduling and Report Distribution
- Scheduling and Emailing a SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Report