In the SCM200 (or SC200E) you will get to know the concepts and processes of supply chain planning in SAP SCM (APO). This foundation knowledge is mandatory in order for you to have the confidence to complete the subsequent configuration courses.
- The course introduces you to the concepts and procedures of supply chain planning in SAP SCM (APO).
- It demonstrates how to forecast future sales and the release of the forecast.
- The course outlines the different possibilities to create feasible plans for cross-location planning and to achieve a finite detailed plan for certain plants.
- You determine feasible stock transfers with deployment functionality and confirm sales orders using Global Available-to-Promise.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- This course is also available in e-learning format under course code SC200E
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- Supply Chain Planning
- Defining Supply Chain Planning
- Outlining Supply Chain Planning
- Master Data and Transaction Data
- Outlining Supply Chain Master Data
- Outlining Master Data Mapping
- Integrating Transaction Data in Supply Chain Planning
- Demand Planning
- Outlining Demand Planning (DP)
- Executing Demand Planning
- Releasing the Demand Plan
- Cross-Location Planning
- Outlining Supply Network Planning (SNP)
- Integrating Supply Network Planning
- Applying Cross-Location Planning Procedures
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- Outlining Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
- Applying Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- Deployment and Availability Check
- Planning Deployment
- Checking the Availability of Customer Demand
- New User Interfaces for SAP SCM
- Identifying the Functionality of Developments in SAP SCM