- You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to create cross- location production plans, distribution resource plans, and procurement plans taking into account work center capacities, supplier capacities, and transportation capacities in SAP APO.
- You will be able to determine feasible stock transfers in the short- term horizon (deployment) and to group these into stock transfer orders.
Price per Person: Click Here
- This course is intended for project team members and other key users (persons from special departments) responsible for creating and optimizing a cross location supply plan including production, procurement and distribution plans.
- SCM200 Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
- SCM221 Features and Functions of Demand Planning
- SCM212 Integrated Supply Chain Modeling
- SCM220 Demand Planning
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning in SAP SCM (APO), Integration with Demand Planning (DP) and Production Planning (PP/DS)
- Overview of exchanging master and transaction data with SAP ECC
- Master data for supply network planning, interchangeability and shelf live
- Configuring Supply Network Planning and interactive planning using planning books and macros
- Introduction to the Planner Home Page (EhP 3)
- Collaborative Supply Planning (supplier and manufacturer exchange data over the Internet)
- Integrated exception management in the alert monitor
- Discussions about the different planning methods: Heuristic including capacity leveling, optimization, capable-to-match, and VMI.
- Standard and advanced Cross-location safety stock planning
- Deployment: Implementing stock transport requisitions into manageable stock transport orders. Calculating and optimizing short-term replenishment plans for distribution centers and customers
- Transport Load Builder (TLB): Grouping stock transfers by threshold values for volumes, weight and pallets.