- In this course, participants will learn how to create technical and application-specific basic knowledge to be able to participate successfully in an SAP SRM Server 7.0 implementation.
- They will also learn about customizing procurement processes with SAP SRM server.
Price per Person: Click Here
- Consultants and project team members who are implementing SAP SRM Server.
- Basic knowledge of SAP Materials Management
- SAPSRM (SAP SRM solution overview) or basic knowledge of SAP SRM
- This class does not focus on representing processes, but on learning the possible Customizing settings. Consequently, this course is not suitable for beginners in SAP SRM.
Course based on software release
- SAP SRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 1
- SRM Server overview
- Backend integration and configuration
- Organization and User Management
- Master data
- Catalog Management
- Self-Service Procurement
- Service Procurement
- Plan-Driven Procurement
- Bidding Engine