This course will prepare participants to:
- Create technical and application-specific basic knowledge to be able to participate successfully in an SAP Supplier Self Service implementation.
- Understand the necessary landscape and system settings for setting up SUS scenarios
Price per Person: Click Here
- Consultants and project team members who are implementing SAP Supplier Self-Services.
- Good knowledge of SAP Materials Management
- SRM210: SRM Server Configuration
- SCM500: Processes in Procurement
- Basic knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- This class contains no exercises.
Course based on software release
- SAP SRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 1
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- SAP SRM 7.0 landscape with SUS , PI and ERP on EHP 5
- SRM-SUS scenario
- MM-SUS scenario
- Service Procurement
- Master data
- Decoupled Bidding Engine
- Registration of Suppliers
- MM, SRM Server, SUS and PI settings