SAP Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) offers participants the same instructors, training systems, course materials, personal support, and face-to-face engagement with instructors and other participants that they would expect to find in a conventional classroom. This includes e-course materials that you can optionally print, eliminating the need to pack and haul bulky manuals.
Access all of this SAP virtual training from your computer in the comfort of your own office or learn SAP software online at home. Participants are able to speak to their instructor, ask questions, and receive assistance in real-time. SAP Virtual Live Classroom (VLC) connects participants in a virtual classroom where training takes place via a live video link.
Brandon Hall Group awarded SAP Training and Adoption the Silver Award for “Best Advance in Technology for Virtual Classroom or Conferencing Technology.”
For further information please click here or contact Elaine Coyle on +353 1 279 0020 to begin your SAP education journey.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No travel costs – join the training from your office or home
- Receive same access to SAP training systems from your own PC as you would in classroom
- Benefit from the same expert instructors who deliver classes at SAP Training Centers
- Get the same training content as in a classroom course –sent electronically to you
- See and talk to other learners and the instructor via microphone and camera
- Computer, monitor, and Internet connection
- Headset with built-in microphone
- Follow the instructions at https://sap.zoom.us/test to test your system