This course introduces you to SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). Along with providing an overview of the product, this course enables you to use the scope of functions provided by SAP MII.
This Course will prepare you to:
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the features, functions, and options of SAP MII 15.1, so that you can successfully design and implement MII applications in a company.
- Use SAP MII 15.1 to connect the manufacturing shop floor system and the SAP ERP system.
- Understand building Query Templates, Business Logic transactions
- Gain knowledge on Data services
Price: €2,660 per person
- Dates available on request, please call for details – 5 Days
- Project Managers
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing industry and shop floor data sources.
- Intermediate knowledge of database query development.
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver.
- Basic knowledge of the SAP ERP system.
- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access.
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP MII 15.1 SPS6
- SAP PCo 15.1
- SAP MII Introduction
- SAP MII-Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence Overview
- SAP MII Architecture
- SAP MII Positioning
- Data and Visualization Services: Introduction
- SAP MII Workbench Overview
- Exercise1:Create a Project and Folders
- SAP MII Data Servers and Connectors
- Introduction to Query templates
- Introduction to Display Templates
- Lumira and Hana
- Data and Visualization Services: Additional
- The SAP MII Time Engine
- Scaling: Data Mapping ,SQL Queries and XML Queries
- Introduction to the Grid and Color Context
- The SPC Chart
- Navigation and Personalization
- Personalization: Customizing and Navigation
- Customizing the Home Page Style(Optional)
- Web Scripting
- SAP UI5 Objects and Java Script
- SAP MII Report Pages
- Localization (Optional)
- Business Logic Services: Introduction
- Business Logic Terminology and Environment
- Action Configuration and Linking
- Properties, data types and the Xacute Query
- Business Logic Services: Additional Features and Integration with SAP
- XML Functions
- Document Building
- SAP Integration
- Error Handling: Transaction calls and Reference documents (Optional)
- SAP MII Manufacturing Data Objects
- Manufacturing Data Objects