SAP to release Business objects BI 4.1 SP03
In the coming days, SAP will release SP03 for Business Objects BI4.1. News of this welcome release has excited SAP users around the world over the last few months.
In this update to the BI platform, users will see a wide range of enhancements including:
- Chart Enhancements (line charts with different line widths, reference lines with waterfall charts)
- Input Controls
- Faster Web Intelligence applet loading performance
- CMC Admins can define the default content alignment for newly created documents e.g. RtL or LtR
- Ability to Reorder Prompts
- Ability to provide direct links to folders (similar to the OpenDocument function)
- Ability to terminate sessions
- Full support for SharePoint 2013
The rumour mill also has it that IE11 will also be supported as of SP03.
At this point many of our clients have migrated to the BI4 platform. Feedback from our clients following upgrading to this version of the successful BL platform is such that it has allowed them to become much more proficient in developing and sharing valuable business insights.
For more information, call our SAP Business Objects Migration team on 01 – 2790020 or email email@example.com
Remember to follow us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to be kept up to date with all of our latest news and tips as we create them along with all of our competitions.