This one-hour virtual training session will ensure that participants have the best skills for working remotely effectively. They will learn how to use Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams technology to successfully communicate and collaborate with their work colleagues.
- Please contact us for pricing and dates of training – 1 Hour
This virtual training course is aimed at users who are new to Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and wish to use these applications to share data and collaborate with work colleagues while working remotely.
Participants need have no prior knowledge of either Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business but should be comfortable using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
Goals and Objectives
Having completed this course, participants will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and this will ensure that they have the best skills for working remotely effectively.
- Changing your settings
- Setting your location / status / presence
- Using instant messaging
Audio Calls and Video Calls
- Chatting and adding new participants
- Muting / un-muting
- Checking audio and video settings and quality
- Ensuring engagement and participation
- Sharing screens
- Best practice while facilitating and participating in virtual meetings and calls
- Managing your group and ensuring participation
- Larger meetings – facilitators role, IT support
- Tips and meeting etiquette
- Planning of agenda and use of meeting recording
- Sharing screens and content
- Preloading material for attendees to download during the meeting
- Distributing actions and tasks following the meeting
- Managing multiple presenters and who controls what screen