This one-hour virtual training session will ensure that participants have the best skills for working remotely effectively. They will learn how to use Skype for Business and Teams technology to successfully communicate and collaborate with their work colleagues.
- Please contact us for pricing and dates of training – 1 Hour
This virtual training course is aimed at users who are new to working remotely and wish to use Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business to share data and collaborate with work colleagues while working remotely.
Participants need have no prior knowledge of either Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business but should be comfortable using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
Goals and Objectives
Having completed this course, participants will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and this will ensure that they have the best skills for working remotely effectively.
- Setting up a good working environment
- Establishing good habits
- Being assertive with yourself
- Developing your normal working day
- Identifying and removing time wasters
- Using the appropriate communication channel
- Best practice while facilitating and participating in virtual meetings and calls
- Managing your group and ensuring participation
- Creating and managing contact groups
- Using groups to launch conference calls / video calls / IMs or to organise a group meeting or email
- Creating meetings and sharing information
- Managing multiple presenters and who controls what screen
- Distributing actions and tasks following the meeting