Our workshops are aimed to address some of the key principles of Project Management which requires more in-depth analysis. The following is the list of the workshops:
- Risk Management
- Scope Definition
- Stakeholder / Communication Management
Each one of these workshops has been designed to address specific needs and issues which arise during the lifecycle of a project.
Full Day Course Price: €1,120 per person
Click here to view the upcoming Virtual Live Training 1.5 hour session schedule.
To book onto a Virtual Live Training 1.5 hour session, or series of sessions, please click here.
- Dates available on request, please call for details – 1 Day
Project Managers who need to get a further insight into certain project management processes.
Ideally, workshop participants should have completed a Project Management Methodology course which covered the phases and structure of projects
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
To gain a more detailed understanding of project management processes and to analyse tools and methods to use during the project phases.
Risk Management Workshop
- Introduction to the risk management workshop
- Specific knowledge needed to set up project risk management
- Identify protential risks in a project
- Assess, plan and control risks
- Implement project risk management processes
- Achieve consistent and predictable results with risk management
- Workshop close and summary
- Question and answer session