This programme has been designed to assist senior managers who are responsible with handling communications with a range of stakeholders groups.
Full Day Course Price: €550 per person
Click here to view the upcoming Virtual Live Training 1.5 hour session schedule.
To book onto a Virtual Live Training 1.5 hour session, or series of sessions, please click here.
- Dates available on request, please call for details – 1 Day
Senior managers who are responsible for handling communications with a wide range of different stakeholders groups.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Develop improved skills in communicating with internal and external stakeholder audiences as required in a senior management role
- Be able to undertake effective planning and preparation for critical communications events and incidents even in unpredictable situations
- Be capable of handling different audience interactions relating to both positive and negative communications issue
- Develop the ability to handle audience interactions including questions / answers / conflict / aggression and self-management
- Undertake practice communications events with feedback and analysis on communication style and delivery technique using video recording and playback
Introduction, Objectives and Expectations
Group exercise in responding to an organisational event at short notice
Review of exercise and evaluation of key factors that affect communications
Planning for potential communications event – contingencies and responsibilities
Characteristics of Effective Communicators
Delivery and clarity of communication
Visual presentation – application
Body language – using and reading
Handling audience interaction and confrontation
Giving and receiving feedback
Individual / Small Group Exercise – Challenging Communications Events
Exercise Briefing for Communicators and Audiences
Preparation for communications event
Delivery of communication with video recording
Replay with analysis and feedback
Group review of learning from the exercise
Development of Individual Action Plans for Improved Communications Effectiveness
Programme Review and Evaluation
Use will be made of open group discussion, exercises and role-plays with analysis and feedback